Power Points for Preparing for the New Year
Nothing great happens on its own. There is no rise without a price. Without a reaction, there is no motion; and without motion, there cannot be a change of position. Only those who are willing to pay the price ever win the prize. The coming year, without doubt, hold a great opportunity for us but it is only those who are prepared to maximize it that will experience all the great opportunities the year hold. We are just a few days away from the year and so we must prepare for the change we are about to experience. What is your level of preparation in taking a full hold of the year? Will you be disciplined enough to sit down within the few hours before you to plan for the coming year? Discipline is the capital price to pay for every desired change. It means accepting full responsibility for every outcome you desire. So, we are going to look at seven power points to embrace in order to take hold of the coming year.
7 Power Points for Positive Change
- Power of Clear Purpose: You are here on a mission, commissioned to serve a purpose. A discovery of purpose is essentially a discovery of your area of service. If you want to maximize the coming year, then you need to rediscover the essence of your existence.
- The Power of Information: Nothing empowers like knowledge. Information is a key factor to success in the race of life. There is no substitute for information in your quest for a change of position. What kind of information do you need to run effectively in 2019? Please note that you have 3 principal channels to access information: The Bible (Jos.1:8); Anointed books (2Tim. 4:13); Anointed messages.
- The Power of Preparation: You need effective preparation to provoke a change unusual change in the coming year. Outstanding performance in the future is a product of a qualitative preparation today.
- The Power of Ideas: Ideas are compound thoughts that stimulate moves. They are mental virtues accessible mainly by thinkers. One truth you must know is that those who think on paper think better. What fresh ideas are you taking to 2019?
- The Power of Skill: Skill is not a function of the papers/certificate you have; it is a function of the tactics you employ, the strategies you engage in handling your assignment. What kind of skill do you need to develop as move into the year?
- The Power of Commitment: You cannot be committed and not be creative, you cannot be creative and not be productive, and you cannot be productive and not be successful and you cannot be outstandingly successful and not be impactful. Are you going into the year with a fresh commitment?
- The Power of Attitude: As you approach the New Year, you need to adjust least you attitude in 3 ways: attitude to life; attitude to work; attitude to money.
Conclusion: Expect great things to happen to you in the coming year.