Be clear WHY YOU ARE HERE
“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:12, 13)
Learn from Men of Purpose
World groundbreakers are men who discovered and pursued their purpose. Listen to the following statements of purpose of few trailblazers staring with Jesus:
- Jesus Christ, the son of God: “The Spirit of the Lord God is on me, because He has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisioners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor” (Luke 4:18,19)
- Robert Allen, coauthor of The One Minute Millionaire: “To inspire and empower people to achieve their destiny.”
- C. Cordova, co-founder of the Excellerated Business school: “To uplift humanity’s consciousness through business.”
- Anthony Robbins, author of Personal Power and Get the Edge: “To humbly serve the Lord by being a loving, playful, powerful, and passionate example of the absolute joy that is available to us the moment we rejoice in God’s gifts and sincerely love and serve all of his creation” –
- “To leave the world a better place than I found it, for horses and for people, too.”-Monry Roberts, author of The Man Who Listens to Horses –
- “To create and inspire one million millionaires who each give $1milliom to their church or charity.” –Mark Victor Hansen, coauthor of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series –
- HarvEker, CEO of Peak Potentials and creator of the“Millionaire Mind” seminar:“To educate and inspire people to live their highest self, based in courage, purpose, and joy, versus fear, need, and obligation.”
Vital Keys to Remember
- Each of us is born with a life purpose.
- Identifying, acknowledging and honoring this purpose is perhaps the most important action successful people take.
- Successful people take the time to understand what they’re here to do – then they pursue that with passion and enthusiasm.
- Without purpose in life, it’s easy to get sidetracked on your life’s journey.
- To be “on purpose” means you’re doing what you love to do, doing what you’re good at and accomplishing what’s important to you in a way that it benefits humanity and brings glory to God.
- It’s easy to wander and drift, accomplishing little. But with a purpose, everything in life seems to fall into place.
- When you truly are on purpose, the people, resources, and opportunities you need naturally gravitate toward you.
What is your life purpose? Can you capture it in a statement?